Terms and Conditions
Returns and Refunds Policy
It’s OK to change your mind!
If you have decided that you wish to return your unopened, unused product to us, you have 14 days from receipt of product to do so. Return shipping costs will be covered by yourself and the product must be sealed and in good condition. Please retain your online receipt of purchase. Refunds will be processed via the same method used for payment of your item, unless otherwise agreed between GUAM UK and yourselves by correspondence prior to the return.
What to do if you wish to return your product:
- Email us at email@example.com to let us know.
- You can return your item to our Registered Address:
GUAM (UK) Ltd, 127 Clarence Road, Windsor, Berkshire SL4 5AR.
- Please send us a copy of your online receipt with your email, verifying your purchase. Only sealed, unused and unopened items in the same condition as dispatched, will be accepted and refunded. Any opened, damaged or used products will not be refunded even if you have returned them to us.
- If you wish to proceed with returning your item, you will need to cover shipping costs for the return.
- If you’ve ordered the wrong item and wish to have the correct item dispatched, you will need to cover shipping costs for the return of the item. You will then be refunded for your item once we have received it. You can then return to the site and place a new order for the correct item.
- Shipping/delivery costs are non-refundable. The amount refunded to you will be the cost of product only, not the total cost (if delivery charges applied at the time you placed your order).
This policy exists solely for those who have changed their mind about using a product and wish to have their money back, before trying the product, or for those who have purchased the wrong product and wish to have their money back. The refund and return policy does not apply to users who have opened and tried the product.
This site does not issue credit notes nor does it have a product exchange policy.
We’d like to keep things simple and we are happy to help and guide you, so please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information before you purchase if you are unsure of anything you see on this site.
Thank you for visiting.
We endeavour to dispatch orders within two working days of receiving the order, subject to stock availability. However, during seasonal peak demand there may be a slight delay in the dispatch of your order.
We normally despatch all orders placed before Midday (Monday-Friday) on the same day. Orders placed after this time, or on a non-working day, will be dispatched the next working day.
All orders delivered to UK addresses are dispatched via courier. Therefore, you should normally receive your items within 3 working days after you have placed your order.
Please allow a couple of days extra delivery time for Scottish Highlands & Islands or Northern Ireland.
We aim to deliver goods to destinations within the UK well within 7 days in most circumstances (USUALLY IN 48 HOURS). We will make every effort to deliver within the time stated on our website but we will not be liable for any loss caused to you by late delivery.
We will try and ensure that you receive your order, as quickly as possible.
GUAM (UK) LTD Registered Office:
127 Clarence Road, Windsor, Berkshire,
VAT Registration no 872 3542 18
Company Registered in England No 05613582
Conditions of Use
The term ‘GUAM Beauty UK’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website are for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance,
- completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may
contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Special offer – Spend £100 and receive 500g of the Guam Traditional Seaweed Mud worth £55 – This applies to multiple individual product purchases only. This means all lifestyle treatment packages are not included. Lifestyle pakcages carry their own sales offers that cannot be used in conjunction with this offer.